Thursday, August 02, 2007

HOOKED ON!



Tuesday i went prawning. I would have been fine going prawning on any other day but not tuesday! i was so not dressed for prawning. I was in a skirt and black sockings. Who the hells goes prawning in such an outfit, everyone there was lik in shorts and tees. Thats why Pipat just had to take a photo but me dressd lik this and me hooking my first bait of the day, It was 'clam'. (the chinese one?.. those u eat in char kway teow) The rest hated the smell of it. But i was fine wit it. Thought it smell quite nice. haha. Maybe cause I was hungry that night and i just lovee 'clam' so much!



Alright so i spent my whole dark morning there.


Only got home at 6sth. And i caught nothing!! Not even one prawn. Pipat and i caught nothing! i was depressed please. Dont say i want patient. I was! I sat there for so longgg...while Pipat read his book. He told me so many times he was professional! Yet we didnt even catch one. No beginner's luck. I stil thought i could be the one who caught the first prawn. Anyway.. this nice guy (who kept stealing nice spots from me to catch prawns) gave us bout 5 prawn!!! :))) So in the end we had quite a few prawns. And i marinated them with salt. LOADS AND LOADS of salt. they ended up yummy!

Next time i go prawning, i better catch prawns! and dress better.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also went prawning and spent like the whole morning there too. but i didnt catch any, or rather i didn't bother to catch but my friends did. haha

Anonymous said...

glenda. forget put name hah

Samm said...

haha! where did u prawn? damn retarded la. it saddening when u put in effort but no prawns! :(

Anonymous said...

gerri: yr friend has a v funny name. hahaha

Anonymous said...

glenda: jurong area. i think we went the same place.